- The YL H-Series CO2 Laser Tubes offer superior construction to produce stable laser beams for precise markings on a wide variety of materials.
- Cut through thick materials and engrave your designs faster, deeper, and clearer.
- The water outlet and inlet allow efficient flow of cooling water.
- Made out of borosilicate glass, copper, and aluminum alloy
- Equipped with threaded poles to attach a red laser guidance system (not included) that allows easy mirror alignment. No more taping your mirrors!
- Simple and easy-to-use grounding and power connections
Rated Power: 70W
Length: 3 ft. 7 in. (1100 mm)
Diameter: 2.3 in. (60 mm)
Operating Voltage: 18 kV AC
Operating Current: 24 mA
Beam Diameter: 0.21 in. (5.3 mm)
Expected Lifespan (MTTF): 4000-8000 hr.
Rec. Operational Temperature: 60-90 F (15-32 C)
Recommended Humidity: 30-60%
Net Weight: 6.6 lb. (3 kg)
Cut up to 7 mm (.28″) thick plywood and acrylic/plexiglass
- 70W Borosilicate Glass CO2 Laser Tube with an estimated lifetime of up to 8,000 operation hours depending on power setting usage and water cooling performance
- PLEASE NOTE: Frequent use of high laser power settings will shorten the laser tube lifetime as follows:
- Low Power 10–40% = 7,000–8,000 Hours
- Moderate Power 40–70% = 5,000–6,500 Hours
- High Power 70–100% = 3,000–4,000 Hours
EASY TO INSTALL: The preinstalled YL cathode and anode terminal connections with a full metal structure allow safer and faster replacement.
SAFE AND SOUND: The inner tube for the engraving laser beam is surrounded by built-in water tubing and a hermetically sealed outer tube to keep it cool and high functioning. Ports at either end allow easy connection with your water pump or industrial water chiller, and a protective cap shields the high-voltage anode from any shorts or arcing.
- 1 x H1 70W Laser Tube
- 1 x User Manual
- No need to worry! We offer a 9-month warranty on this laser tube.
- FDA Compliant
- CE Certification
- ISO9001 Quality Certification
No matter how well maintained, laser tubes—like light bulbs—are temporary parts that eventually burn out. Replace your old tube with OMTech's heavy-duty H1 laser tube. Made of tough borosilicate glass, this durable 70W CO2 laser tube leaves competitors behind. Designed for medium-sized CO2 laser engraving machines, it is 3'7" (1100 mm) long and 2.3" (60 mm) in diameter. It installs quickly and easily: just wrap your power supply's connecting wires around the anode and cathode's connections and hook your water cooling system to the pipe fittings at either end.