- Anti-reflective coated lens for <200W.
- Type: Meniscus Laser Focal Lens
- Material: Znse Laser Grade(made in the USA)
- Coating: 10.6um (AR Both Side)
- 20mm Diameter
- 2mm Edge Thickness
- Diameter Tolerance: +0/-0.13mm
- Center Thickness Tolerance: ± 0.1mm
- Focal Length Tolerance: < 1%
- Clear Aperture: >= 90% Diameter
- Scratch/Dig: 40-20
Cutting Edge Features:
- OMTECH TESTED: Each American Photonics focal lens is tested on OMTech machines and approved by our laser specialists.
- QUALITY ZINC SELENIDE: Manufactured with premium zinc selenium via chemical vapor deposition for superior light transmission and heat tolerance.
- EXACTING LENS DIMENSIONS: Each lens is engineered and built with only a 0.003mm margin for error to ensure finer laser focus on high-resolution engravings and enable sharper cutting abilities.
- ULTRA-PURE MANUFACTURING: American Photonics utilizes an ultra-clean production room to ensure every focal lens is free from all impurities, reducing heat damage and ensuring extremely consistent laser beam transmission.
- HANDMADE IN THE USA: Each American Photonics focal lens is cored, polished, edged, coated, and packaged by hand with expert precision in each step.
- EXTREME HEAT TOLERANCE: Crafted to resist heat damage, cracking, and staining. A melting point of 2777°F (1525°C) easily withstands the thermal demands of CO2 laser applications.
- SUPERIOR LIGHT TRANSMITTANCE: Both sides are carefully coated with a strongly anti-reflective finish optimized for infrared light at a wavelength of 10.6 microns.
- LASTING DURABILITY: Our laser engraver focus lenses' double-sided coating process ensures outstanding scratch resistance for longer service life.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: This laser focus lens is designed to work with all CO2 laser engravers below 200W. Please check the focal lens diameter in your machine’s manual before purchasing.
As you engrave, debris such as smoke and dust land on your focal lens, building up a layer of residue over time that absorbs laser beam power and can stain the lens permanently. Eventually, this lost power will affect your machine’s precision and throw off your laser settings. To keep your device running at its full potential, we recommend inspecting and cleaning the optics system once a week and replacing the mirrors or focal lens as soon they get damaged.
How to Select the Proper Focal Length:
A lens with a shorter focal length (1.5"–2.5") has a smaller focal point to provide sharper details for high-resolution images. A longer focal length (usually up to 4") has a larger focal point and extended depth of focus (or focus tolerance) which is better suited for cutting applications. Also, keep in mind that using longer focal lengths subtract from your workbed’s Z-depth.
- American Photonics provides a 30-Day 100% Guarantee