Note: Polar is not suitable for this laser tube.
- Our CO2 Laser Tubes produce stable laser beams for more precise markings on a wide variety of materials.
- Maximum Power: 50W
- Beam Diameter: 2.5mm
- Triggering Voltage: 22 KV
- Operating Voltage: 16 KV
- Optimal Operating Current: 13-15 mA
- Power Stability: ±5%
- Wavelength: 10,640 nm
- Cut up to 1/2" thick plywood and acrylic/plexiglass
50W Hermetic CO2 Glass Tube with an estimated lifetime of up to 2,000 operation hours depending on power setting usage and water cooling performance
- PLEASE NOTE: Frequent use of high laser power settings will shorten the laser tube lifetime as follows:
- Low Power 10–40% = 1,700–2,000 Hours
- Moderate Power 40–70% = 1,300–1,500 Hours
- High Power 70–100% = 800–1,000 Hours
- Product Length: 31.50” (800mm)
- Product Diameter: 50mm
- Net Weight: 2.64 lb
- Allowable Humidity: <85%
- Adjustable resonator
- The water outlet and inlet allow efficient flow of cooling water.
- Made out of borosilicate glass, copper, and plastic
- Optimum cooling water temperature between 60-70°F (15-19°C)
- No need to worry! We offer a 6-month warranty on all CO2 laser tubes 60W and below.
- FDA Compliant
- CE Certification
- ISO9001 Quality Certification