Download the Manual
- The YL H-Series CO2 Laser Tubes offer superior construction to produce stable laser beams for precise markings on a wide variety of materials.
- Cut through thick materials and engrave your designs faster, deeper, and clearer.
- The water outlet and inlet allow efficient flow of cooling water.
- Made out of borosilicate glass, copper, and aluminum alloy
- Equipped with threaded poles to attach a red laser guidance system (not included) that allows easy mirror alignment. No more taping your mirrors!
- Simple and easy-to-use grounding and power connections
We recommend using the OMTech CW-5200 industrial chiller with distilled water to maximize the laser tube’s lifetime.
Rated Power: 80W
Length: 4 ft. 2 in. (1250 mm)
Outer Diameter: 2.3 in. (60±2 mm)
Operating Voltage: 20 kV AC
Operating Current: 24 mA
Beam Diameter: 0.22 in. (5.5 mm)
Expected Lifespan (MTTF): 5000-12000 hr.
Rec. Operational Temperature: 60-90°F (15-32°C)
Recommended Humidity: 30-60%
Net Weight: 6.6 lb. (3 kg)
Cut up to 9 mm (.35″) thick plywood and acrylic/plexiglass
- 80W Borosilicate Glass CO2 Laser Tube with an estimated lifetime of up to 12,000 operation hours depending on power setting usage and water cooling performance
- PLEASE NOTE: Frequent use of high laser power settings will shorten the laser tube lifetime as follows:
- Low Power 10–40% = 11,000–12,000 Hours
- Moderate Power 40–70% = 8,000–10,000 Hours
- High Power 70–100% = 4,500–5,000 Hours
EASY TO INSTALL: The preinstalled YL cathode and anode terminal connections with a full metal structure allow safer and faster replacement.
SAFE AND SOUND: The inner tube for the engraving laser beam is surrounded by built-in water tubing and a hermetically sealed outer tube to keep it cool and high functioning. Ports at either end allow easy connection with your water pump or industrial water chiller, and a protective cap shields the high-voltage anode from any shorts or arcing.
- 1 x H2 80W Laser Tube
- 1 x User Manual
- No need to worry! We offer a 9-month warranty on this laser tube.
- FDA Compliant
- CE Certification
- ISO9001 Quality Certification
No matter how well maintained, laser tubes—like light bulbs—are temporary parts that eventually burn out. Replace your old tube with OMTech's heavy-duty YL H2 laser tube. Made of tough borosilicate glass, this durable 80W CO2 laser tube leaves competitors behind. Designed for medium-sized CO2 laser engraving machines, it is 4'2" (1250 mm) long and 2.3" (60 mm) in diameter. It installs quickly and easily: just wrap your power supply's connecting wires around the anode and cathode's connections and hook your water cooling system to the pipe fittings at either end.